TUGAS UNTUK KELAS X

CLue: Bacalah Tekx tentang bagai mana cara mengdiscripsikan diri anda dengan teliti. 
           kemudian gunakan contoh teks di atas sebagai acuan untuk mendiscripsikan tentang diri anda
           masing masing.
   

MY SELF
     My name is Irwan syahputra. I live in galunggung in batu merah village. I am a student at MA Negeri 1 Ambon. I have three brothers and one sister. I am 16 years old and my birthday on March, 4, 1988. My mother’s job is a housewife and my father is a policeman.
     My hobby is singing because can make me feel calm. During my School experience at MA Negeri 1 Ambon is that I can meet more people and many lectures who have their respective characters. I can get friends not only of class but also from organization that I follow now. My ambition is to become a teacher of English who are smart and if possible I also want to become a professional singer. Something that can make me happy is singing. My favorite food is fried meatball and noodles.
     My daily activities after waking is usually bathe and morning prayer. Then I have breakfast with my family and then I was watching television, after midday prayers I am getting ready to go to college. I am not married because I still want my parent happy. Important person in my life are my parents they have been treating me like this.
  

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama