LETTERS PTS DES 2019


Read the letter carefully and answer questions 1 and 2.
Dear Mr. Julian Salim,

We sincerely thank you for attending the interview for Accounting position of Gorilla Security. We appreciate your interest in joining us.

We received many applications for the position you’ve applied. We are selecting the best candidate to join our company. We are very interested with your qualifications. Unfortunately, we have decided not to receive your application for the time being. We will keep your resume on file for three months. We may contact you later if we think we have an avaliable position that meets your qualifications.

We wish you good luck for your future endeavours.

Yours sincerely,

Susanti Widjaja
(HRD Officer)
1.        Why Julian Salim was not accepted in Gorilla Security?
A.    He did not meet the qualifications.
B.     His resume is being kept by the company.
C.     His position was closed.
D.    He did not submit the resume on time.
E.     He failed the test given by the company.
2.        What position did Julian Salim try to apply for?
A.  HRD Officer            C. Security                  D. Accounting
B.  Programming            E. Administrator

Arrange the sentences
1. I decide to apply for the job
2. I saw an interesting job advertised in the paper last week
3. Then I went to the address in the advertisement
4. I telephoned the company to see the job was still vacant
5. The next morning I put on my best set of clothes
6. They told me to come to the office the next day for an interview
7.  After asking me a lot of questions the manager offered me the job
8. I was asked to go into the manager’s office

40. The best arrangement is …
A.  1-2-4-6-5-3-7-8
B.  2-1-4-6-5-3-8-7
C.  2-3-1-4-5-6-8-7
D.  1-2-3-4-8-5-6-7
E.   1-2-4-5-8-6-7-3
This Text is for no 48 to 50
Complete the letter of aplication by using the words given in the option below
December 02, 2019
Personnel Manager
PT Damai Sejahtera
Jl.  Pattimura no.8
Surabaya

AlamDenian
Jl.  Sisingamangaraja no.  95
Denpasar 08787886289334


Dear Sir/Madam:
I would like to (48)______  whether you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my resume for your information. I graduated from SMK PemudaBangsa in 2018 majoring in Marketing. I have work experience in the (49)______  and industrial sector which has developed my skills and ability to work in many different environments. I believe that my skills and knowledge will (50)______  your team. I can operate a computer and have a charming personality. 

I would be grateful if you would keep my resume on file for any future possibilities.
Yours faithfully,
AlamDenian

48.  A. Open               B. enact            C. enquire        D. provide                   E. render
49.  A. retail                B. workplace   C. expertise      D. requirement            E. document
50.  A. support            B. Supports      C. Supported    D. Supporting             E. Supporter

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama