SONG AND LIRICK PAS BHS INGGRIS KLS XI MEI 2019



This Song Script is for no 33 to 36
"Starlight" by Muse
Far away. This ship has taken me far away. Far away from the memories. Of the people who care if I live or die
Starlight. I will be chasing a starlight. Until the end of my life. I don't know if it's worth it anymore
Hold you in my arms. I just wanted to hold. You in my arms
My life. You electrify my life. Let's conspire to ignite. All the souls that would die just to feel alive
I'll never let you go. If you promise not to fade away. Never fade away
Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations. Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations
Hold you in my arms. I just wanted to hold. You in my arms.
Far away. This ship has taken me far away. Far away from the memories. Of the people who care if I live or die
I'll never let you go. If you promise not to fade away. Never fade away
Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations. Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations
Hold you in my arms. I just wanted to hold. You in my arms. I just wanted to hold

33. Which word best describes the singer’s condition at the first sentences of the song....
      A. Happy   B. Lonely         C. Hopeless       D. Couraged   E. Discouraged
34. “electrify my life” What does the word refer to.....
      A. Uproar  D. Time           B.  Reason         E. Problem     C. Person
35. Choose the correct message of this song.....
A. This song is talking about how he lost the love of his life
B. The song talks about something you missed in your life
C. The song talks about places
D. The song talks about simple thing
E.  The song talks about someone
36. What “fade away” mean.....
A.  Disappear          B. Fade                        C. Keep away       D. Far away            E. Went



This Song Script is for Qoestion 40.
Direction.
The Script Song below are in jumbles. Rearrange the song “One Call Away - by Charlie Puth”
According to the song you hear from tape recorder

(1).  I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me
        I'm only one call away 1
(2).  Call me, baby, if you need a friend I just wanna give you love Come on, come on, come on
        Reaching out to you, so take a chance 2
(3).  I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me
        I'm only one call away 4
(4).  No matter where you go You know you're not alone 6
(5).  No matter where you go You know you're not alone 3
(6).  Come along with me and don't be scared I just wanna set you free Come on, come on, come one
        You and me can make it anywhere For now, we can stay here for a while, ay 'Cause you know,
        I  just wanna see you smile 5
(7).  I'm only one call away I'll be there to save the day Superman got nothing on me
        I'm only one call away And when… 7

 Choose the correct the song script arrangement
             A.     1234567          B. 7654321      C. 1253647      D. 1253476     E. 1256734

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama