LETTER OF APLICATION





Attention : Personnel Director, Universe Airlines
                   : Mr. Fariandy Ilham

Dear Sir,      
I am responding to your recent advertisement in the Indonesia post for a bilingual international flight attendant/pelayan. I think I could be a good flight attendant for Universe Airlines because I’m a very friendly person and I really love travelling. I also enjoy meeting people.

As you can see from my resume and reference, I’ve had a lot of experiences working with tourists. I used to work at a prominent/terkemuka multinational travel agent as a tourist guide for about one year, and another two years as a tour consultant at the same company. 

I would be really very glad if you would take me into your consideration.
I’m looking forward to having your invitation for an interview.

Your truly,
Elina Winarti


 EXERCISE :
Choose The Best Answer


1.     What is the letter about?
 a.     A recruitment letter                 d.   A letter from Personal Director
b.     An application letter               e.   A letter from the Universe Airlines
c.     A response to an applicant

2.     Where did the applicant work before?
a.     At a travel agent                  d.At a multinational airlines
b.     At Indonesia Post                e              e.At an international company
c.      At the Universe Airlines

3.     I’m looking forward to having your invitation for an interview.”
What does the above sentence mean?
a.       I’m going to be interviewed                             
b.       I’m expecting /mengharap you for an interview                         
c.        I’m waiting for an interview
d.       I’m going to be invited for an interview
e.        I’m going to you for an interview




Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama