MATERI EXPRESSION KLS XI



EXPRESSING PAIN
(Mengungkapkan rasa sakit)

Dialogue 1
(James falls down from the tree. Andy tries to help him.)
Andy : Are you okay?
James : Ouch! That hurts
Andy : Let me help you.
James : Thanks.
Andy : You should be more careful.

Answer the following questions.
1. Who are involved in the dialogue above?
2. Where does the conversation take place?
3. Why does James hurt?
4. What does he say to express his pain?
5. Who help him?

Dialogue 2
Sherly : You look so pale. What happen?
Nancy : Oh! I’ve got a headache.
Sherly : You should go to the doctor.
Nancy : I’ll go there this night.
Sherly : You can take some aspirin to reduce your pain.
Nancy : I’ve got some.
Sherly : Do you feel better?
Nancy : Yes, I do. I think I should go home earlier.
Sherly : That sounds better.

Answer the following questions.
1. Who are involved in the dialogue above?
2. Where does the conversation take place?
3. Who’s got a headache?
4. When will she go to the doctor?
5. What can she drink to reduce her pain?

Dialogue 3
In the way home, Thomas sees an accident. He comes to the people whom get some injure in his foot.
Andra : Thomas, help me please?
Thomas : It’s you Andra. Oh my God. Let me help you to stand.
Andra : Thank you, Tom.
Thomas : Is it hurt? I will take you to the hospital.
Andra : Ouch….. it’s very hurt.
Thomas : Yeah….. I can feel that. There are a lot of bloods from your foot.
Andra : I can’t move my body. My shoulder and my hand are very hurt to move.
Thomas : Don’t worry. I will call the taxi and take you to the hospital.
Andra : Oh, that’s very kind of you, Tom.
Thomas : That’s the taxi. Let’s go to the hospital.

Answer the following questions.
1. When did Thomas see an accident?
2. Who got the accident?
3. Did Thomas help the people who get injure?
4. Where did Thomas take Andra?
5. How did they go there?
6. What past of the body can’t be moved?
7. Write the words expressing pain?

Write a dialogue expressing pain based on the situation given.
1. You see your friend walking in the slippery street. You try to warn him, but you are late and he fell down.
2. Some boys are in the school yard playing football. When a girl passes the field, the ball hit her.

Post a Comment

Lebih baru Lebih lama